The Cyber Security Summit will bring together a diverse group of ICT & Cyber Professionals to discuss the most pertinent issues affecting the security and safety of the digital space. The various activities and the 1-to-1 meetings make the Summit the perfect platform for sharing and learning!
Therefore the Cyber Security Summit focuses on a high-quality target group of end users (managers, senior specialists, heavy influencers and / or (co-) decision makers in the DMU) who want to stay abreast of current trends and developments and want to invest in solutions in the field of Cyber Security.
The following ICT & Cyber Professionals will be present:
- Chief Information Security Officer
- Security Manager/Officer
- Information Security Manager
- Security Architect
- ICT Manager
- Risk Manager
- Compliance Manager
- CIO’s / CIT-managers
- CISO’s and Risk Managers
- Internal IT Auditors
- Programme Managers
- Enterprise / Solution Architects
- Cyber Experts
10! Reasons to Attend this Summit:
- Invest one day to be informed on the latest trends, to understand what is available to support IT and Business.
- Be amongst like-minded professionals.
- No sales pitches, but technical experts on stage: Participants of last year’s edition rated the overall programme with an 8,1
- Focussed, scheduled one-to-one meetings, based on your needs: 93% of our participants find the one-to-one meetings with our business partners of added value for their participation.
- The only Summit combining content, experience, networking and learning from each other’s experiences.
- Our hospitality was rated with an 8,8 in 2018!
- As an ICT specialist you learn what to do to prevent breaches.
- Security Professionals understand that things will go wrong, but know how to be prepared.
- Business and ICT Professionals find out which solutions are available and how they can support their projects.
- Security Professionals learn to understand the challenges Business and ICT are facing.